Porcelain nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonjovirock4eva

Reaction score
hi wondered if you could help me? ive been asked by a lady from poland if i could do Porcelain nails? she has yet to find a tech over here that does them and flys to poland every 2 months to have them done.
now i have never heard of them she said its a system that came from russia ?
i did ask her if she would consider l&p or a gel she said she has an allergy to l&p and gel doesnt stay on her.

i just wanted to know if anyone has ever heard of Porcelain nails?
with thanks laura xxx

I have heard this mentioned before and I believe they are just another name for MMA nails but this was on the Beautytech site but dont know how old it is "PORCELAIN NAILS nothing more than acrylic or gels possibly with a UV gel top coat "

I also found a mention of porcelain nails being very similar to l&p but made of a more glass like product which was quite fragile.

If you google porcelain nails there is some other information which might help - but I believe your client is being misled - possibly.

Ask her to try and get more details - you want to cultivate her as a client and if you can prevent her from going to Poland then surely it is worth the reserch from her point of view aswell as yours.

that does make sense as she said it was a liquid and powder then went under a uv lamp! so i did think at the time maybe she was just getting a uv top coat but what threw me was her saying she was allergic to l&p shes coming into the salon for a chat so ill show her the products and explain how it all works
thank you x

Here in Portugal people refer to L&P as porcelain... Its is exactly the same... Anna Lajourdie is from Poland you can ask her.

Here in Portugal people refer to L&P as porcelain... Its is exactly the same... Anna Lajourdie is from Poland you can ask her.
It's the same here in Spain too... porcelain is L+P. The terminology is 'ancient' but still used :wink2:

hth's

thats great news looks like she can stop flying to poland and ive made myself a client!! thank you so much ppl xxxx:hug:

Jesus, so she's been flying to Poland for L&P?:eek:

Latest posts

Back