port talbot

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angel fingers

Reaction score
does anyone know anything about port talbot please.
hubby has to go for a couple of days for work and i wondered if it would be worh tagging along.:confused:

Well, Bridgend issnt far, where the Creative Academy is. Also youve got Swansea aswell, good for shopping. Port Talbot is where the Steel Works is, so its heavily populated, I havent been there for years, but I know they have a cinema and a wicked Chinese aswell.
Its very central to alot of places, as its right on the main road/dual carriageway. The National Botanic Gardens arent far, if that takes your fancy?

What sort of things are you into, and then maybe i'll know of some places that would interest you?
hth's a bit xxx:hug:

Well, Bridgend issnt far, where the Creative Academy is. Also youve got Swansea aswell, good for shopping. Port Talbot is where the Steel Works is, so its heavily populated, I havent been there for years, but I know they have a cinema and a wicked Chinese aswell.
Its very central to alot of places, as its right on the main road/dual carriageway. The National Botanic Gardens arent far, if that takes your fancy?

What sort of things are you into, and then maybe i'll know of some places that would interest you?
hth's a bit xxx:hug:

love shopping, especially house things.
love art and crafts especially beads and jewellery.
clothes shopping.
i cant drive, so it would be a case of being on foot until hubbs picks me up again.

love shopping, especially house things.
love art and crafts especially beads and jewellery.
clothes shopping.
i cant drive, so it would be a case of being on foot until hubbs picks me up again.
You can get a bus to Bridgend, they have a designer factory outlet village there, some good shopping to be had. There are quite a few arty shops in Swansea, as it is a Uni town, again you can hop onto a bus. There there is Mumbles, the other side of Swansea, has some nice arty shops and a beach and pier. But, not very much in Port Talbot I'm afraid.

thanks girls, maybe swansea might be good, i'll have my 8 yr old daughter with me too. i'm trying to convince him to stay overnight so i can get a hotel stay out of this :lol:

Yep I'd go for a trip into swansea, they have a few cinemas there for your daughter, plenty of clothes shops, nice places to eat etc. Would be a nice day out me thinks!
As Welshmammy said theres not alot to do in Port Talbot!:eek:

Latest posts

Back