Portable beauty couch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deborah1611

Reaction score
Where is the best place to get a good portable beauty couch? Xx
Sent from my SM-T210 using SalonGeek mobile app

I got my purple bed from fantastic_deals_1 on ebay. it's fab x

How easy do you find it to take with and get into client's houses? Is it heavy? Thanks

it's a bit bulky but not too heavy. I'm 5'1" and get it in and out of the back of my mini ok! The bag has a shoulder strap and a small strap on the side to grab, once it's on your shoulder. Carrying is then easy and it's simple to put up and down. It's very comfy and all the accessories are stored underneath it. This bed was recommended to me by my tutor as the ends allow for your legs to fit under when you are seated. Watch for beds that have a bar across that restrict you x

I bought a fold up beauty couch from ebay! Really really love it! Such good quality too. Not too heavy so could carry it in and out of the house but wouldn't like to carry it up the stairs or whatever as so big.

Type in ebay beauty couch/bed and see what comes up! 😊

I had looked at the purple one on ebay think this is the one I'm gonna buy thanks for all ur help xx

I got mine on ebay and love it! only thing to watch is the carry case that comes with it although it looks strong enough, snaps really easy, im going to invest in a new case, hopefully it will last longer than a week! Couch is fab quality though and only cost about £60-70. x

Hi:) I'm new to this so not sure what I'm doing yet hehe. I've been looking at beauty couches and wondering whether to get a wooden or Aluminium framed one or if it even makes a difference?any advice would be lovely :) thanks xxx

Aluminium framed beds tend to be lighter, always check the weight of the bed as they can vary a lot. I've been looking for a new bed recently and the aluminium ones tend to be 12kg whereas the wooden ones tend to be 14kg.

Definitely eBay is the best place - I got mine (purple light wood frame) for around 60 quid (incl next day delivery)- it's a bit bulky but doesn't feel too heavy when you use both straps.
Mine fits in the boot of my micra no probs :biggrin:

What do u think would give more support aluminium frame or wooden frame? Some of the aluminium frames look like they wouldn't hold much weight! I want my clients to feel comfortable and relaxed laying on it and not feel uncomfortable just because they maybe a bit heavy if u no what I mean! Xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I like my wooden frame one - I've had some fairly big clients on there - no problems....

Thanks for ur reply will get looking on ebay now xx

These is the 2 beauty couchs I was looking at which one is better? Xx

Attachments

• 1393601543052.jpg
    1393601543052.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 100
  • 1393601571483.jpg
    1393601571483.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 96
Hi ya
I'm just starting out and need to get a good beauty couch as well. Do you have a link for the ones you recommend on eBay?
Thank you

I bought mine off gumtree. The wooden one very sturdy xx

What do u think would give more support aluminium frame or wooden frame? Some of the aluminium frames look like they wouldn't hold much weight! I want my clients to feel comfortable and relaxed laying on it and not feel uncomfortable just because they maybe a bit heavy if u no what I mean! Xx

Here's a rough guide I found when researching buying a new bed. Has a piece on aluminium/wood.

Massage Tables - Massage Tables - A buyers guide to choosing a Massage Table

I choose aluminium legs for my table, it's lighter than wooden ones. Looking for a new one as would like a darker coloured top but can't see any like my present bed. Just want a 2 piece with top half that has the face hole able to life up and less than 2 stone in weight. (So my old bed but new!)

Latest posts

Back