Portable tables?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donnadee

Reaction score
Hello.. Just wondering,where u mobile techs got your tables from.. the cheapest.I can find r £45!x

I've just recently bought this table and it's great. It arrived earlier than stated, dispatched in the U.K and comes with a carry bag. It's not too heavy and is really sturdy.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1495023680.038157.jpg

Ahh yes ive seen these. The tray dont hve to be removed when folding away does it? And the hand cushion remove? Is the surface slippery? Sorry for questions lol x

I have a similar one and the cushion is screwed on :)

Oh I want one which I could remove cushion x

I've just unscrewed mine and taken it off. I don't find it beneficial tbh xx

The cushion isn't attached. It's just placed on.

I've got this table, it's great. The table can be folded with the tray attached. The cushion isn't attached, it's just placed on. I don't find it slippery but my one has a plain black top so it is a little different to the one in the picture.

After trailing the internet ive finally bought one .. x

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-05-21-12-23-37.png
    Screenshot_2017-05-21-12-23-37.png
    201.8 KB · Views: 36
After trailing the internet ive finally bought one .. x

I have this one. The cushion is not acetone resistant and mine is looking a bit tired and grubby (but it is over three years old). Just a heads up. You might want to put a table towel or a strip of a silicone mat over it for added protection.

I have this one. The cushion is not acetone resistant and mine is looking a bit tired and grubby (but it is over three years old). Just a heads up. You might want to put a table towel or a strip of a silicone mat over it for added protection.
Oh thank you.. if I use it ill make.sure its covered x

Latest posts

Back