Portable tint trolley and drawing mat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Extensionista

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I work through different salons and client homes. I'm so much quicker in salons when I can set my trolley up nicely. Can anyone recommend a portable trolley that I can fold up and stick in my car for when I'm at client homes. Also I remember someone attached combs to the side of their trolley to hold the hair but I can't find the thread anymore, thought it was a great idea and just wanted to see the picture again so I could copy it. Also does anyone use a drawing mat? Which one would you recommend? Im going to invest a bit of money this month to get my process slicker. xxx.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry causally going to follow this post!

Easy foil said to me end of last year they were coming up with a trolley for mobile stylist, I have been stalking there Twitter ever since 😊

It's crazy that there isn't one readily available on the market though considering how useful/necessary it is xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1424773773.736991.jpg

This is the trolley I got made, I could send you the link for the combs I got attached?

View attachment 82725

This is the trolley I got made, I could send you the link for the combs I got attached?

Wow love it!! Yes please send me the link. Who made it for you? I wonder if my hubby could knock something up actually....

My partner! From an old projector stand! Painted it and attached Combes. You would not believe how much it's cut down my fitting times!

The only thing is I need something portable really. What combs did you use? It looks really high do you have to reach up for the hair? I'm going to ask my hubby to build something like that that's portable. Such a brilliant set up xx

The only thing is I need something portable really. What combs did you use? It looks really high do you have to reach up for the hair? I'm going to ask my hubby to build something like that that's portable. Such a brilliant set up xx

It does look higher than it is 😄 it's actually at the perfect height for me, I use the lower table for my heat connector and tools, the hair is at arms reach, it's good for holding weave hair and is at a good height for cutting strips and trimming bonds. I guess you could get something made to your specification though, I know we all work differently, it's just whatever is comfortable for you.

It's horse combs I use, they are thicker and hold the hair well.

My hubby is getting on the case thanks for the inspiration 👍

Latest posts

Back