Portable wash basin, set up?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kjs78

Reaction score
I've just purchased a portable wash basin, it looks great but I was hoping to use it in my kitchen with the waste going into the sink. The only proem is the hose is raised and the basin keeps filling up. How does everyone else with portable sinks get on please?

I use mine in bathroom beside bath so I can you power shower, can't be doing with jugs of water! Some clients tell me not to bring it and they will wash hair themselves

Yes I did think that but I work from my home and my bathroom is one weird shape! :)

I use mine in their laundry, there is often a drain in the floor with a metal cover that can be removed put the hose straight down into the drain it works prefect and no filling up of the basin

Sorted it due to my very clever hubby!
We have the basins hose connected to the pouring spout of a water butt, then a garden hose connected to the water butts tap which drains out into the garden. Used it this morning for first time and I'm a very happy lady!
Feel much better about advertising myself now I can wash the clients hair properly 😄

Latest posts

Back