Post broken foot

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abi326

Reaction score
I broke my foot in the summer it was a very boring break so was only in cast 2 week and was told it would heal by itself, and been on my feet ever since but it's starting to hurt more and more and feel a bit numb
Is this suppose to happen is it normal
Not very good at looking after my self normally just keep going
But ur advice is always helpful

I've never broken a bone but I've heard people say that once a bone has been broken, cold and damp weather can make it quite painful (a little like it would if you had arthritis).

Maybe go see your doctor to be on the safe side though xx

I broke my foot in the summer it was a very boring break so was only in cast 2 week and was told it would heal by itself, and been on my feet ever since but it's starting to hurt more and more and feel a bit numb
Is this suppose to happen is it normal
Not very good at looking after my self normally just keep going
But ur advice is always helpful

I've only ever broken a toe... not very exciting! But oh boy does it give me jip when the cold weather is here and I broke it years ago! Xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ive not broken a bone but I had a operation on my had and arm last year involving ligaments and tendons. The feelings you describe is what I still have and for me its nerve damage. I would go back to the docs as Just a broken bone should heal nerve damage by now so physio would help alot. I was told to continually massage my scars to get the nerves used to touch. Hope it helps..

I broke my ankle four years ago and i still get a slight pain every now and again, if your worried see your doctor to be on the safe side 😊 xxx

I broke a couple of ribs and it was only a small break but it wasn't back to 100% normal until 18 months or so later. I was told 8 weeks! It might just take time.

Latest posts

Back