Posters for Spray Tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

janeawallace

Reaction score
Does any one know where i can get A4 size spray tan posters from, i have got one from Sienna X who i trained with but not be quite right for where i was planning to put it. :eek:

You could make ur own? where are you putting them?X

Yes was thinking of making my own but not sure how professional they would look, they are going in my local shop window but the ones i have are prob not the right thing for this particular place.

contact collin at wow, he has them with ladies and men on! Am sure he would send a couple your way....tell him I said so!!!

contact collin at wow, he has them with ladies and men on! Am sure he would send a couple your way....tell him I said so!!!

that tonilee..she just gets everywhere you look hey:hug:
of course no matter what brand you are using I would happily send you some posters out..just Pm me with your details and job done:)

Ha ha ha ha I am lurking all over the place me!!!! As a matter of fact collin I am sat behind you....BOOOOOOOOO!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Ha ha ha ha I am lurking all over the place me!!!! As a matter of fact collin I am sat behind you....BOOOOOOOOO!!!:lol::lol::lol:

ah wondered where that frosty breeze down the back of my neck was comming from:lol::lol::lol:

Making your own is easyer than u think,i done my own and they look fab, if you want id make them for u if u want,pm me if you need help xx

Does any one know where i can get A4 size spray tan posters from, i have got one from Sienna X who i trained with but not be quite right for where i was planning to put it. :eek:

I'm sure you can get posters from any of the Spray tan companies out there, we will send you some with pleasure, BUT should you not be promoting the brand you are using?

Latest posts

Back