Posting but no points

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caz3

Reaction score
I have been posting today but have not got any points maybe you have to be the one to start a thread to get points!!!!:irked:

Caz xxx:)

Yep that is right I have just got a point as I started this thread was getting no points for answering a thread.

Caz xxx:wink2:

I am new, what are the points for?

Thanks Sandi it is just with the old way I was getting loads of points just for answering posts this time I think you have to be the one that posts the message to get any points.

Caz xxx:D

ValencianNails said:
hi and welcome to the site Domelda, this link should help http://www.thenailgeek.com/site-assistance/27485-ooooh-whats-e-store.html

Caz, i think you get more points for posting in the Main forum, that is if it's anything like when we had the Geekmolians previously.

where do i go to check my points

on the right hand side of your post, below where it tells you the number of posts you've made, it says 'Geekmolians', those are your points x

I got 1 point today when I replied to snugglepuss's thread but none since, I have no idea how this works !!! :lol:

the best thing (IMO) to do Selina is forget about the Geekmolian points and post as you would normally.
the points will soon mount up :D

I think the points vary to stop geeks being serial posters to get more points :wink2:

Latest posts

Back