Power cleanse/Green tea purity

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahmarie

Reaction score
Hello there guys!!

I hope you are all well!

I was wondering if any of you have tried any of the above products for weight loss?

I googled ‘Alli’ diet pills, as my mum has purchased them from Boots, and I wanted to read reviews on it etc…..

However, the first link that came up was entitled ‘Alli rip off’ (or something along those lines) so I clicked on it, and it was a blog about a pretty lady that had apparently lost loadsa weight using two different diet products combined (or so the pictures & her story suggested)

...So I read, and thought ‘ooooooh something that sounds like it REALLY works’

She said she tried 2 ‘free’ trial products – one, ‘green tea purity’ and the other ‘power cleanse’

I clicked on the links to give the free trials a go, knowing that there would be some postage cost, but as I have put a lot of weight on, and I’m so short, and I have sooooo many special occasions coming up, I wanted to get something that WILL WORK to shed the excess pounds

I confirmed my order on both products, paying $5.95 each for postage! (they are coming from America, hence the dollar sign not pound sign)

Now, I must add, I am by no means gullible!!! Not in the slightest, especially with this type of thing!

I would normally always be the one to say “no, it’s a con, they’re just after your money…. Etc etc”

But I actually ordered these, and am now I am thinking to myself “you idiot, you have spent like a tenner (not a great loss I know) on rubbish that probably wont even turn up

I since realized that both products are obviously owned by the same company, and these ‘diet blogs’ are obviously part of the company’s advertising too, rather than genuine weight loss stories (I have since found more ‘diet blogs’ from other American’s, with the exact same wording to fool people, and fake weight loss pics etc etc…

So…. As I just want to see if there is actually any truth in it all working, or even if my products will actually reach me, I searched the products on Salon Geek to see if any of you have discussed it, but no, so I thought I would raise it!!!

Your thoughts?!

Looking forward to your responses!

xxx

Last edited:
Sorry guys, I have adjusted the font now, and spaced it all out a bit better... :)

I wrote this thread out at work, then copied and pasted it onto here earlier at work, but it all pasted really crammed cus of the change in font etc, so it just looked too long and rubbish, so I thought it may have put people off reading it all!! (if you catch my drift) :smack:

I hope it 'looks' a bit better now for reading!! :rolleyes:

xx

Hi, i hope it dose turn up for you, good luck and keep us posted i know how you feel im 5ft and about 4 stone over so im trying myself xx

Hi, i hope it dose turn up for you, good luck and keep us posted i know how you feel im 5ft and about 4 stone over so im trying myself xx

I sure will keep you posted! :)

Just to let you know guys - DO NOT trial any of these products!!!

I have had £104(!!!!!!!!!) taken out of my bank account for these two products!!!!

£52 for each product has been taken from my bank!!!

I AM ASBSOLUTELY DISGUSTED, AND GUTTED, AND NOW VERY SKINT!! :mad: :rolleyes:

I had an email off them basically saying that as I hadn't informed them that I want to return the remainder of the unused products, that they had charged my account £52 for each of the 'trial' bottles that I had!!!!! :mad:

It clearly stated on the websites that a 'free trial' bottle was simply $5.95 for postage, which I didn't mind paying, but the scammers has wrongly/illegally chosen to rob me!!!

The pills are probably paracetamol or something too!!!

I have mailed them numerous times, with no response, and no refund :cry: :cry:

Please take this on board, and don't fall victim!!

xxx

Latest posts

Back