practice hand for practical exam

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stefanied

Reaction score
Okay, I'm getting back into the field again and am so excited! But, I have to take the practical exam again and we can't use live models any longer. I'm embarrassed to admit this but I've never used a practice hand! :o As much as I'd love to use a "trainer hand" we aren't allowed to use those either. I have to use one of those yucky rubber hands for the practical exam. Anyone know how to get nails on this thing? Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Stefanied said:
Okay, I'm getting back into the field again and am so excited! But, I have to take the practical exam again and we can't use live models any longer. I'm embarrassed to admit this but I've never used a practice hand! :o As much as I'd love to use a "trainer hand" we aren't allowed to use those either. I have to use one of those yucky rubber hands for the practical exam. Anyone know how to get nails on this thing? Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Sally's beauty supply is the quickest, they should have them in stock. If not, you can order them. pm me and i would be happy to get you the info you need. They are available from several different sites.

Latest posts

Back