Pre bonded hair - Individual Strand prices

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snazzyz

Reaction score
After reading so many threads on here about different hair extension suppliers I though I might have a look at a few alternatives. Additional lengths get mentioned positively on her but they were out of stock of all the blondes.!! I then looked at Hair Planet and on first glance thought I'd got a really good price - however now after ordering I've realised there's only 20 strands in a pack!! My usual supplier Lush-us uk supply in 25's - so have done myself over on that one! Anyway it led me on to having a good root around at prices and am now flabbergasted that as a busy technician - the individual strand price really should matter to us. I've done a price comparison table and am very shocked!!! Additional Lengths, Foxy, Hair Planet, Lush-us in my experience all claim to be of a similar quality to each other. Then why is it choosing one as my main supplier as opposed to the other could cost me over £20 difference per full head. I'm might not be the brightest button in the tin but can work out over the year who's pocket I'd like that to be in. Just thought I'd point this out as sometimes when we're hurriedly placing our orders we don't always look at how many strands per pack and postage prices etc. Hope this helps!! Also am looking at re-structuring my pricing - any ideas or ways of doing this would help greatly xxx

I only use Halo Hair Extensions for my clients, there hair is 100% Indian Remy human hair with over 40 colours to chose from. There prebonded hair (stick/nail/loop) is 1 gram strands and sold in packs of fifty bonds. The wholesale price for these are £20 plus vat and a delivery charge of £5 (next day before 1pm) no matter how much you order. This works out at 40p per strand for fantastic quality hair and customer service!

I only use Halo Hair Extensions for my clients, there hair is 100% Indian Remy human hair with over 40 colours to chose from. There prebonded hair (stick/nail/loop) is 1 gram strands and sold in packs of fifty bonds. The wholesale price for these are £20 plus vat and a delivery charge of £5 (next day before 1pm) no matter how much you order. This works out at 40p per strand for fantastic quality hair and customer service!

You only get wholesale price if you buy in bulk and slight discount if you order over £200 worth a month though or has that changed?

Hi Fuzion, I think that has changed slightly as long as you are a business you will be entitled to wholesale prices. Give them a call and have a chat, the customer service and attention to detail is great!

Latest posts

Back