Pre-Designed Nail Tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

showson

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

i bought some lovely pre-designed tips just to use on myself to make it easier for me to give myself a nice set of nails. The only thing is that they are full welled and some of the design goes onto the well area and when you apply the tip to the nail you can see the edge of the tip on the nail plate. Just wondered how do you blend the tip so the line goes without removing the design of tip please XX

I use these tips quite often and if the tip allows i cut some of the well away. If not you can gently file some of the tip away. Difficult to explain but here goes. Hold the tip in your left hand right side facing (as if your going to stick the tip on) gently file the well away from you just enough to make the ridge not as high. On some occasions i have managed to put a tip on with a full well use a buffer to take away some of the shine but not the pattern then put on either a light pink gel or acrylic this hides the line and doesnt take the pattern away. Phew hope this makes sense.

I use an efile to very carefully trim out the excess in the well. I then use the liquid tip blender on the line when I have it applied. If it is still really noticeable, then you can use a little glitter or add an element in your gel or acrylic to cover.

Latest posts

Back