Preciosa crystals

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spoken-words

Reaction score
Hey geeklings. Was wondering if anybody has used these crystals. Apparently they are cheaper than swarovski but hold the same quality and shine etc as swarovskis.

I have used Preciosa crystals in my jewellery - once - nothing beats a Swarovski crystal

Iv been thinking for shoes, fully covered. And Swarovski might get too expensive.

It depends on how many and what kind you are after and where you are buying them.

If you want the sparkle and shine from a Swarovski, then you need to buy Swarovskis. If you are happy with less then go with the Preciosas.

I was making a premium piece of jewellery and tried the Preciosas and was so disappointed that I remade it with the Swarovskis.

swarovski sparkles amazingly close up e.g jewellery and precoisa blings brilliantly from a distance e.g stage costumes.. its down to how they are cut..

overall its coke vs pepsi

Swarovski, think of phantom of the opera, how did the dress sparkle through the song think of me, how beautiful was the chandilier, the hair pieces, the engagement ring. All were Swarovski (and yes the chandilier was smashed :( but it too was all Swarovski).
I dot think anything can beat it for sparkle and clarity, but if you want the rainbow colours to shimmer like when light passes through, try Australian crystal, it has a film to cause the shimmer of colours xoxo

Ah i know. I always use swarovski crystals for everything but the quality on these shoes iv had are unreal and you wont think for a minute theyre not swarovski!

Latest posts

Back