Pregnant - colours making me feel sick

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becki May

Reaction score
Hello, I am pregnant and suffering badly with morning sickness, (it is definitely not just in the morning), the smell of colours is making me worse and I am struggling to complete an appointment without needing to go and throw up which is so awful. I have been to the doctors who can't really give me anything to help, I wear the wrist bands. My partner even got me the Myrtle & Maude "queasy days bon-bons" which are supposed to relieve the sickness feeling but none of this works.

What do you guys recommend I do? I hate letting clients down and I'm too early to be telling everyone about it, I think they just think I have a bug or that I'm hung-over if on a weekend. I feel so unprofessional, and I must look it as they don't know the real reason. I'm really struggling to manage my appointments and when I have a big colour appointment I dread it, knowing that it will make me throw up and I panic about how I am going to deal with it when it happens. When I do tell my clients I still don't know how im going to manage my appointments, I have been this bad for about 4 w

Any advice would be really appreciated if any of you have had similar experiences.

Thanks xx

Latest posts

Back