Premier Gel matte top coat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kfhxo

Reaction score
Has anyone else matte top coat turned pink after a few days? The premier gel brand
I have a client who had a few glossy nails and a few matte, she said that the matte ones turned pink at the end but the glossy ones didn’t? She said she thought it was makeup stains but couldn’t of been because they didn’t stain the gloss?
I’m not sure if it’s the matte top coat itself or it was the makeup and it hasn’t come off the matte because products are harder to get off any matte surface, I feel like polish can’t just change colour on its own ?

Has anyone else matte top coat turned pink after a few days? The premier gel brand
I have a client who had a few glossy nails and a few matte, she said that the matte ones turned pink at the end but the glossy ones didn’t? She said she thought it was makeup stains but couldn’t of been because they didn’t stain the gloss?
I’m not sure if it’s the matte top coat itself or it was the makeup and it hasn’t come off the matte because products are harder to get off any matte surface, I feel like polish can’t just change colour on its own ?
She might need to lightly buff off the stain but it's worth trying a good rub with some surgical alcohol first.

From the makeup? If so why isn’t it on the glossy fingers? Am I right in saying because products are easier to get off any gloss surface then a matte surface?

Latest posts

Back