Price change Back massage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Layla-Louise

Reaction score
Hi everyone i just wanted to ask you all the best way to lower my price for a 1/2 hour back massage im currently charging £27 ive been open for almost 6 months and feel that people arent booking because the price is to high, as there are people that are offer it for £17.50+ so im not wanting to change it to £22.50 i could say its on special offer for a few months and see how that goes, but im now needing to print out more pricelists for tomorrow as ive run out do you think its ok to change it as its quite a reduction from the previous one.
the new cliwnts wouldnt know but existing ones will have the original price any ideas anyone pleasex

I think the idea of saying it's on promotion is the best idea hun :) or perhaps you could give a different service free when this particular one is booked (mini hand massage or something like that?). That way you can gauge whether it's the service people don't want that often, or if it's your price.

I have the opposite problem. I put some of my prices too low on my waxing price list when I started out 2 months ago and now I have changed my prices to reflect what they are actually worth rather than what I thought at the time (taking into consideration my time etc).

Like you, new customers won't know but my existing customers who had my original price lists aren't going to be too happy that the service that says is £12 has now gone up to £23 which IMO is a much more realistic price for the service provided.

My point? It's easier to drop your prices by introducing special offers, discounts, etc. but how much harder is it to increase your prices without alienating clients?

Very. :)

xx

just go for it, change the price on your price list and make a poster up stating the new price, but make it sound like you are rewarding them rather than lowering your price iykwim.

I charge £18 for a 25 min back massage but have recently put it as a special offer for £15, then I put it on for £10 for 2 weeks only because I had no clients booked in whatsoever, got about 10 bookings.

Hi hun, when i first started in my room i put a poster up every month with new offers, i found a summer immage and worked from there, you can change the image with the seasons hun, which stands out to your ladies or just stick with your logo u use . It worked a treat for me hun. Some times it is better to apply offers as some customers are better than none so to speak. :)

Latest posts

Back