Price increase

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkle_Beauty_

Reaction score
I've been putting it off for a while now but I'm over due a price increase at my home salon, most of my prices will be going up by £1.00 - £1.50, but my pedicures need to be increased by a couple of pounds...I'm just wondering if £2.00 would be too much of an increase though?
I'd appreciate your thoughts :)
x

Explain due to the increase of stick and bills and seeing as though you haven't had an increase for x amount of years you are increasing! If possible you could leave it for the 1st April the new financial year and say you have looked over last years finances and you need to increase £2 is not much x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1411914931.626020.jpg

This is what I put recently to start preparing for price increases. Some will increase by £1 and some by £2.

I now realise my work is worth it and like I've also said increasing prices and fuel

Plenty of regular clients have liked this status and hopefully that means they will stay loyal.

I'm going to offer a 15% voucher for use in January to helps soften the blow and make January busier.

Hope that helps xx

Thank you both for your replies, I feel better about putting my prices up now.
The vouchers are a good idea too I might look at doing something like that when I increase them :)

x x

Latest posts

Back