Price lists and marketing materials?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HBerry

Reaction score
Hi All

I’m currently setting up my own beauty studio. Who in the UK do you all use for your price lists / flyers / promotional material design and printing? Obviously something as cost effective as possible would be nice!

I’ve looked at vista print but it’s SO time consuming and phaff!

Some of my ladies are at an age where they don’t ‘do’ social media so would find pricing online only a bit difficult.

Many thanks in advance

[emoji846]

Hi there [emoji4]

My full time job is graphic designing ( part time beauty ).

For majority of things like business cards, flyers, posters etc. We design everything personalised and totally unique to the client on photoshop. we use vistaprint for printing.. Its sometimes a nuisance! but is highly competitive with their prices! Keep an eye out for their offers eg. over Christmas they have an amazingg black Friday sale and is a great opportunity to stock up.

You can get logos and that made via online generators for free but if you're looking something that looks a bit more up market there is plenty of freelance graphic designers on the likes of gumtree and fiverr that are pretty cheap. I find that these free online graphic design services don't really convey luxury so it might be good to invest in your branding. Id get them to design it for you and print yourself though as chances are they will also be using vista print!

Larger things like external signs we do not get online as these get expensive.. I've found that its more cost effective to go directly to a signage contractor (but price around).. Think its worth paying for something fitted properly by a professional.

I'm just starting of myself doing mobile beauty and am doing all my own designs from everything from business cards to designs for marketing on social media. If you want me to draw anything up for you I'd be more than happy to do something really low cost and promise to advise on the best and cheapest solutions for printing.. again paying a designer isn't necessary! Im just realising myself all the little things such as this eating into my start up money!

Remember that facebook is totally free and a really popular method of reaching clients in this line of business.

If you're thinking of a website I recoment wix.com as its cheap and pretty easy to use.. again I recommend their black Friday sale for a cheap website contract.

Have a good google and you'll find something that suits. Once you get your branding down the rest is pretty uniform.

Last edited:
Thanks so much for such a helpful, detailed reply! I really appreciate you taking the time and will work through your suggestions.

Thanks again

[emoji846]

Design studio 216 is unbelievable. I got logo gift vouchers price lists and business cards. Ronan you call him he gives clients so much time and gives so much choice. Look him up on fb

Attachments

• received_10156167796276117.jpeg
    received_10156167796276117.jpeg
    411.3 KB · Views: 43
Design studio 216 is unbelievable. I got logo gift vouchers price lists and business cards. Ronan you call him he gives clients so much time and gives so much choice. Look him up on fb

Thanks so much! I’ll do that now. [emoji846]

Hi there [emoji4]

My full time job is graphic designing ( part time beauty ).

For majority of things like business cards, flyers, posters etc. We design everything personalised and totally unique to the client on photoshop. we use vistaprint for printing.. Its sometimes a nuisance! but is highly competitive with their prices! Keep an eye out for their offers eg. over Christmas they have an amazingg black Friday sale and is a great opportunity to stock up.

You can get logos and that made via online generators for free but if you're looking something that looks a bit more up market there is plenty of freelance graphic designers on the likes of gumtree and fiverr that are pretty cheap. I find that these free online graphic design services don't really convey luxury so it might be good to invest in your branding. Id get them to design it for you and print yourself though as chances are they will also be using vista print!

Larger things like external signs we do not get online as these get expensive.. I've found that its more cost effective to go directly to a signage contractor (but price around).. Think its worth paying for something fitted properly by a professional.

I'm just starting of myself doing mobile beauty and am doing all my own designs from everything from business cards to designs for marketing on social media. If you want me to draw anything up for you I'd be more than happy to do something really low cost and promise to advise on the best and cheapest solutions for printing.. again paying a designer isn't necessary! Im just realising myself all the little things such as this eating into my start up money!

Remember that facebook is totally free and a really popular method of reaching clients in this line of business.

If you're thinking of a website I recoment wix.com as its cheap and pretty easy to use.. again I recommend their black Friday sale for a cheap website contract.

Have a good google and you'll find something that suits. Once you get your branding down the rest is pretty uniform.

I just realised I didn’t reply directly to you! Sorry! Thank you so much for such a detailed reply and for taking the time to be so helpful. Really appreciate it.

Xx [emoji854]

Latest posts

Back