Price of Tanning Kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taggyboy

Reaction score
Hi All

I have the opportunity to purchase a second hand spray tanning kit. It includes the hvlp maxi mist compressor, hose and gun with extra containers with lids for different strengths of solution. The pop up cubicle complete with carry bag. It has been used for approx 18 months. Price is in region of £250 is this a good price or is it best to buy new.

I am about to embark on a training course at the end of the month so want to make sure I am getting the correct kit.

Any comments greatly appreciated.

Regards
Debbie

It's always best to buy new if you can afford as you will have the warranty then if anything should go wrong - buying second hand you dont have that back up.

Hi All

I have the opportunity to purchase a second hand spray tanning kit. It includes the hvlp maxi mist compressor, hose and gun with extra containers with lids for different strengths of solution. The pop up cubicle complete with carry bag. It has been used for approx 18 months. Price is in region of £250 is this a good price or is it best to buy new.

I am about to embark on a training course at the end of the month so want to make sure I am getting the correct kit.

Any comments greatly appreciated.

Regards
Debbie

Hi Debbie, take a look here at the Vani-T kit, it isn't much more than that brand new and is exactly the same.
VANI T UK Salons - MaxiMist Plus - Kit includes: 400 Watt Spray Tan Turbine, Standard Gun + 3 cups and Portable Spray Tent.
Definitely better to buy new if you can as you will get a warranty with it :hug: xxx

Many thanks Ladies. I didn't think about the warranty issue. That has made my mind up then, new it is.

Once I have done the course then they may also advise on equipment etc.

Have a good day
Debbie

Latest posts

Back