Pricing Acrylic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's up to you, but there is no reason to charge more for liquid & powder as the time it takes to complete a service is approximately the same. But if you want to charge more, then that is your choice.

Rebalances ... it is a very good idea to charge on a sliding scale so that those who 'push' their enhancements to the limit of time should have to pay more ... we certainly have to do more work for them! It does encourage clients to return more regularly to the salon for maintenance.

Winky

Reaction score
I'm about to start offering my clients the option of having acrylic nails. So far I've only been doing gels. I was wondering how much I should charge for this. Should I charge the same as for gels? Also, I've heard of people charging varying rates for refills. More precisely, charging one price for a 2 week fill, a little more at 3 weeks, etc... Does anyone here do this? And do you think it might be a good strategy for getting people to come in more often? My clients sometimes go for too long between fills just to save a few pennies.

Thanx!
Winky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back