Prickly after waxing, help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahrose1994

Reaction score
Hello

When i do a wax usually leg i can still feel the legs still feel prickly why is?

There are a number of reasons and without a bit of background info then it is hard for us to narrow it down however have a think about the following:
1. Does the client usually shave rather than wax? As hair grows in cycles then not all hair will be at the same stage (this is also true for non-shavers but is more pronounced in shavers) so it then continues to grow after the waxing as it was not removed.
2. You may be snapping some of the hair rather than removing it - this can be common with strip wax
3. Are you applying the wax firmly and really rubbing the strip before removal - this helps get as many if the hairs as possible, particularly those pesky short ones that can be a bit spiky.

What wax brand do you use?

Is it on all leg wax clients or particular ones? This will help you narrow down what the issue may be.

Hope this helps

[emoji171]

Hello thank you for the quick reply yes i use strip wax and this particular client was a shaver but sometimes i have clients that feel spiky after they have had a few waxing sessions

i always make sure i am firm when removing the strip and applying the wax

i use option wax from my wholesalers

Latest posts

Back