Primer and lifting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilly

Reaction score
I use nsi l & P and usually have good results and no lifting apart from my 16 year old daughter, every single time I do them for her they ALWAYS lift in a couple of days, I do notice when I am doing them her hands are quite clammy so I think her nail plate is oily, I have tried every thing that I can think of including the usual things, really scrubbing with nail pure, scrubing twice, scrubbing each nail and priming individually rather than doing one hand at a time. Her nails are thin and sensitive so dont really want to etch them ( I just take the shine off ) I use the nsi primer but am thinking maybe trying another brand ( I know all about not mixing systems etc !!! )

Any ideas....please !

going to do her nails again tomorrow so any ideas gratefully recieved !

Hi - I use Brisa by CND and have no problems with lifting- what do you use to dehydrate the nail plate?

As I said in my post I use NSI L&P and I use thre NSI nail pure to dehydrate, I'm happy you use Brisa gel and dont have lifting issues but I dont quite see the relavence to my question ?! but thank you for your reply.

Hi I'm fairly new to L&P and I use a different brand to you but my daughter is 14 & I had the same problem with her, I was really just using her as a model during the summer holidays, they were lifting off completely, not a single bit of damage to the nail plate so no picking! The last set I did on her have been on for two weeks now, I prepped one hand at a time and double deyhdrated it seems to be the answer for her, hth xx

Hi I use Nsi l&p , and I have the same problem with a friend! What I do with her is one hand at a time .... Wash hands with cold water ( clammy hands)
Pure twice with a good scrubbing motion
Prime
Then l&p completly finsh the hand then she washes with cold water again for the other hand and repeat!
This has worked for my friend we hav had no probs since! :) hope this is of some use I honestly can't think of anything else! Xx

Thanks for your help, I'll try the cold water and see if that does the trick x

Latest posts

Back