Princess Parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Classynailz

Reaction score
I've been searching for my answers on here but not quite found what I'm looking for so hopefully you can help. I'm doing my first Princess Party in 2 weeks and I'm starting to panic. I've bought some lovely small stickers for putting on the nails, I've got plenty glitter, but I've also ordered smaller gems. After ordering the gems I starting thinking about how to attach them so they'll at least last a day or two. I use crystals a lot on adults, but I apply them onto Shellac or Gelish the go over the top with Eco UV top coat, but I'm not sure what to do with the kids. I have Lumos Base & Top coat, but never tried setting gems in it.

Can anyone advise on what they do to attach gems onto little princesses fingers please?

I've been searching for my answers on here but not quite found what I'm looking for so hopefully you can help. I'm doing my first Princess Party in 2 weeks and I'm starting to panic. I've bought some lovely small stickers for putting on the nails, I've got plenty glitter, but I've also ordered smaller gems. After ordering the gems I starting thinking about how to attach them so they'll at least last a day or two. I use crystals a lot on adults, but I apply them onto Shellac or Gelish the go over the top with Eco UV top coat, but I'm not sure what to do with the kids. I have Lumos Base & Top coat, but never tried setting gems in it.

Can anyone advise on what they do to attach gems onto little princesses fingers please?

Since they are kids I'm sure the crystals won't last more than a day anyways I would just use a good top coat... With my nieces I always use seche and they stay on for a day or 2 cause they just pick at them anyways lol

Haha, yeah I'm sure your right. The party is on a Friday, and I'm sure they will all have to remove for school on the Monday, so I'm hoping they'll at least last until the Sunday night, lol x

Latest posts

Back