Print T Shirts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimi

Reaction score
Hi

I know I have seen this post somewhere but cannot find it, can someone help me out?

I want some T shirts printed with the logo in "glitter" can someone recommend someone that they have used or know of??

Thanks

Kim

i know amber (minkus) had some beautiful creative ones done by a lady from ebay..wish i could put up the link for you..someone else may do? failing that have a look through threads started by minkus (go into her profile) the tshirts logos are done in rhinestones..i have placed a order for some too.

Thanks Melody Jayne, couldnt find anything thru Minkus posts so have sent her a pm, but she may be on hols at the mo sure I saw something saying she was off to Menora.

When did you order yours??

Where abouts are you in Perth??

K

Hi there

I too, had two t-shirts done from the same place as Amber. They are fab - and the service was great.

Here's the link (think Amber is still away in sunny Menorca...lucky thing!)

HTH

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Deezign-s-uk

There are quite a few Geeks (me included) who have had T-shirts made by Dee.

She really does a FAB job and the quality is great ! Dee is very helpful and very creative. Send her and email and I'm sure she'll make you a very happy Geek.

River

Thanks everyone, have sent Dee an email via the ebay site - cannot wait to hear back from her

K:)

Latest posts

Back