Pro Impressions and Naio products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kankan

Reaction score
Hi I have just bought pro impression Well less tips after seeing so many people on here loving them. I have to agree with the reviews!! But as usual whilst on the website I got distracted by all other products, they are sending me a trial pack of acrylic which not trained In yet but will be saving that for when I am. I was wondering what peoples opinions if any of pro impressions products.
Also I've had the naio stuff catch my eye with their huge range of gel colours etc and when I've been glued to YouTube have seen Gemma lambert (I think!!) using them. The prices in these make me wonder if they are worth it or not, is it possible to be cheap but good quality or do you get what you pay for???
Confused by all the different products systems around and can't find much about either of these.

Oooo I LOVE gemma lamberts videos...she is so so talentsd, and makes it all look such a breeze-what a pro!!! I'm still in training and looked into the products she used, and I'm sceptical about the price and don't know if any of it will actually be of any kind of salon quality.....

I am interested in trying the pro impressions tips are they up to the hype?? Never tried any naio products and I think (but I may be wrong) that Gemma lambert said that she no longer has anything to do with their products , can't remember where I read it though . I think she uses NSI now? X

I've only used the tips a few times but so far love them although still training so notice experience.
There are so many lovely things I want to try and could spend a fortune hence needing advice before I bankrupt myself haha
Would be fantastic if naio are salon quality as the prices are very good but like you say makese skeptical, especially if Gemma lambert is no longer associated with them. I agree she is amazing, would love to be her standard one day but lots and lots of practice needed haha (oh I can dream 😀)

Oh and if you contact pro impressions through their website they will send you a huge selection of their tips to try. Got that tip off here 😀

Just Facebook stalked gemma Lambert....like you do...she's now a promoter of odyssey nail systems...don't know much about that/them/it but I think she is of a high enough professional standard to be advocating a strong product so I think I'm gunna go and geek it up on Google and do me some research! There's an open day she's doing next month-I MIGHT just go

Pro impressions tips are fab. Definitely worth requesting samples. They also sent me samples of their l & p which is lovely to work with xx

Pro impressions are fab!! I use a few of the naio coloured powders and glitters but didn't get good results from their acrylic system xx

So do you use the powders with other systems?? Does that work? Sorry haven't covered l&p yet but assumed u had to stick to same system for all the products?? Am I wrong!! Oh this is very confusing lol I'm so eager and excited To learn but every question I have throws up 3 more lol

Hi I only use there colours red blue glitter etc I use them with my YN system x

Pro impressions tips I find are fab plus saves time on blending :) but I to have found the naio acrylic system didn't give me the best results. I to still have a lot to learn about all the different products out there it can become extremely costly thank god for salon geek for help tips and advice :)

Hi just an update Gemma doesn't recommended naio products .she works with NSI and crystal nails . I'm thinking to book 121with Gemma next year . I met her at show . She is a lovely lady .x

Just Facebook stalked gemma Lambert....like you do...she's now a promoter of odyssey nail systems...don't know much about that/them/it but I think she is of a high enough professional standard to be advocating a strong product so I think I'm gunna go and geek it up on Google and do me some research! There's an open day she's doing next month-I MIGHT just go

If you can go Hun go ! I'm seriously thinking of going ! A 5 hour drive for me
;-)) but 2 weeks ago spent 2 days with Gemma training and I cannot emphasise how nice humble and how open she is to very question asked and my clientele has increased because of what Gemma has taught me xxx

Xxxx

Latest posts

Back