Pro Nails Certificate

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachel_1984

Reaction score
Hey guys

I recently came across an American nail website (the address of which I think was posted on here), where there was an opportunity for nail technicians to complete a mini-test on a the problems with vertilligo.

I completed the test and received my certificate last week from California. The certificate shows it is from Pro Nails, but when I access the US Pro Nails website, it is a different site from the one I thought I accessed before and there is no sign of any technicians tests on there. :irked:

Does anybody know the website I am talking about? God Im such a blonde ditz, but the test I did was really useful and wouldnt mind completing some more.

Love and hugs

what is the ste called hun? would like to check it out

I dont know the address- I was hoping somebody could help me find it again!

:D LOL!

lol looking on the net.... ok first what is vertilligo.

Trust me- I bet Iv spelt it wrong:|

Its the term for spots on the nails. The test was called - Seeing Spots; The Trouble With Vertilligo.

If you ask me it sounds more like an STD:D :o

Hiya - i think its the pro nails magazine website - they do a monthly test on an article in their mag - its www.pronails.com
xxx

It's none of the above !!

It's www.nailpro.com

I just had to find this one out didn't I, otherwise I would have been bombarded with emails of confusion !!

Gina
www.pronails.co.uk

Yes thats the one i got pro & nails the wrong way round durrr!!! lol xxx

Latest posts

Back