Pro Nails lifting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dani1987

Reaction score
Hi everyone hope you are well.

I've recently started using Pro Nails Gels and I absolutely love them.
I had a few teething problems to beging with but *touch wood* all seems to be ok now. I have regulars for infills and they are lasting.
And here comes the BUT I have one client who I see every two weeks who keeps losing hers. They are popping clean off and when she came today they were all lifting. She wanted the gels to aid growth which it has done but her nails were still paper thin underneath. We have left her with just polish today to see how she goes but she says it happens whenever she has gels when they get long they pop off and lift... they grow in an upward way also as if they are curving...

Can anyone shed any light on this and what I can do for her please?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1381236506703.jpg
    1381236506703.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 400
  • 1381236534792.jpg
    1381236534792.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 583
Hi:)
I don't use Pro Nails gel so I don't know the product, but I do use gel (brisa lite) and I always find clients with longer nail beds have an advantage when it comes to their gel nails being very forgiving on their lifestyle! It looks from the photo like your client has tiny nail beds, does she use gloves for washing up, cleaning etc? Or is she on any medication that could be causing it? Hope you can get to the bottom of what's causing it, sounds as though your client is persevering though and wants to grow her nails which is a good sign. And the fact you have people coming back for Infills shows your application must be good! xx

I am a CND girl, and I agree with the above poster about the client's small nail beds. Not every client is suited for gel products, if this was my client I would have done L&P. Every single one client that I apply Retention + to with short nail beds keeps them for weeks without lifting, popping isn't even in the equation :)

Yea she has her hands in water a bit with a small child and is a typical no time for gloves girl.
She is persevering which is great and thank you for the vote of confidence as I say touch wood thet seem to be going ok now abd I have them on my own nails and they're lasting well so possibly her nails aren't suited which is a shame.

I am a CND girl, and I agree with the above poster about the client's small nail beds. Not every client is suited for gel products, if this was my client I would have done L&P. Every single one client that I apply Retention + to with short nail beds keeps them for weeks without lifting, popping isn't even in the equation :)

Thar sounds great.sorry ill sound like a div now but what is L+P I've been qyalified 8 years and am only really getting in to nails now :)

L&P = liquid & powder as in acrylic nails :)

Latest posts

Back