Problems with Elavon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simba1972

Reaction score
Hi, I've recently returned my pdq machine to Elavon as the machine I had kept getting the same repeated fault and despite me sending it back a few months later it would play up again. I therefore terminated the contract late September and paid until October . I paid £29 and like I say the company took the last payment in October. There was never a termination fee so all good. But this week Elavon have billed me £83 now I know it's not a lot however there billing me for part of October transactions. I've never in the past had a bill from Elavon as it was always deducted straight from transactions. I've not seen great things on the internet regarding Elavon and wondering if anybody else has had problems with what I would call a ghost fee.

Elavon is a pain to deal with. We had them for a brief period when we first started the business and glad to be rid of them.
I imagine it's some kind of termination fee. Generally, I've never known any card processing company to take out their fees from the transactions, it's always separate.

Elavon is a pain to deal with. We had them for a brief period when we first started the business and glad to be rid of them.
I imagine it's some kind of termination fee. Generally, I've never known any card processing company to take out their fees from the transactions, it's always separate.
Glad I'm not the only one who's had issues. I'm really through terms & conditions now on page46. There definitely saying its transactions however I'm on the same thinking as you it's a termination fee.

Latest posts

Back