Problems with pigment powders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denise88

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm struggling to get to grips with the pigment powders, I got my set from the colour shack afew days ago and be been practicing but they don't look very good. I'm confused as to what colour to do under the powders and how to do a ombré look with them. And so lacking inspiration, where do u all get its from?

There's a group here for Additives, lots of pics that might give you some inspiration, I know it does for me Salon Geek - CND Additives Geeks

And have you checked out The Fingernail Fixer on Facebook and You Tube, Holly does loads of great stuff

HTH x

Hi thanks for your reply. Ill check out ur link and no I've never heard of the fingernail fixer, do u just type that in on YouTube and fb. I'm new on here so haven been through alot yet

I was wondering if anyone had tips for using them with nail varnish and hard gels if possible too as I'm new to mica too but don't use gel polish at the minute...so ty for asking x

Latest posts

Back