Problems with spray tan tent bag!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muddi

Reaction score
Does anyone else have problems with their spray tan tent bag? Ive only had my tent since Feb this year and I dont do lots of tans each week, but I do mobile so it is in and out of my car (which being a fold up tent, its what its made for) but my zip has already broken!! The teeth have come apart from each other in a few places so cannot be zipped up any longer..

Its really annoying as when I put it into the boot of my car the cover keeps sliding off the tent. Plus I have noticed the seems at the bottom are looking a bit strained! I have contacted the provider - still waiting for them to get back in touch, they asked for invoice number so could trace my order etc.. explained no invoice number as was phone order but gave all the details of transaction including the date etc and still heard nothing!! :twisted:

Anyone else had this problems? And can anybody recommend any decent tent bags that will not fall apart??

I got my tent and had it a few month and my zip broke off the bag too my tent is fine but I've not got round to calling for replacement but I should do. Pain isn't it...makes it look unprofessional in a way xx

Is it Suntana that sold the velcro fastening ones? I know someone mentioned velcro ones before but cannot remember who it was or who sold them..

Ohh cymbal bags!!! Thats inventive! :biggrin:

Yes I think the Suntana ones were velcro fastening, thats the type of bag I got with my kit and thankfully I've not had any trouble with it.

My original bag with a zip broke after about 3-4 months. Bought the one from suntana with the Velcro but I don't like it as much as the zip one it is just one little Velcro tab across the top so sometimes the tent pops out!

Had the suntana one about 9 months now and it is starting to Fray so time for another one!

Latest posts

Back