Product advice.room advice. any advice!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jennifer9920

Reaction score
Ive been thikning for a while now that I really want to start a home business. Problem is......my room is a loft room and I house share.....I have a 2 seater car which isnt selling dut to the credit crunch and wrong time of year to buy a soft top so going mobile isnt an option at the moment.
Forgetting that and thikning ahead I m trying to decide on which brand to use at home. For example.....nails, creative, OPI, or Jessica. Jessica and OPI are my all time favorite but they are expensive. Skin - I know Decleor and Jan Marini and Elemis and Aromatherapy Associates, but they wont supply me as I wouldnt be oredering their min amount. Does anyone out there know of any brands that I could use that are not expensive but good products. Would they provide me with training and would this be at an extra cost??
Any advice would be greatly appreciated as im desperate to be self employed.
Thankyou.
Jen

I would say go for Eve Taylor skin care. They don't have minimum order, and the products are just great. I have only heard good things about this brand.
Good luck

Latest posts

Back