Products for fine hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

webdivauk

Reaction score
Problem areas for me and my fine hair is styling products. Most seem to weigh my hair down or make it greasy after a few hours.

I use Moroccan Oil Shampoo & conditioner which works well for me. Hair is in pretty good shape and I keep use of styling irons to a minimum. Day to day styling product is Tigi small talk & mega whip if I feel I need it.

I'm hoping for suggestions for products for nights out where I opt for either Velcro or heated rollers to give volume. Would Tigi Totally baked meringue be a good choice?

I tend to stick to Tigi products as I have an idea of the range although I'm open for suggestions.

Lastly any suggestions for a treatment to help to give strength to my hair?

Should be in consumer area, but try sugar dust. A light sprinkle at the root for body and a little through the length for hold and to create the illusion of thickness. It's extremely light and is great for second or third day to help absorb oils x

Should be in consumer area, but try sugar dust. A light sprinkle at the root for body and a little through the length for hold and to create the illusion of thickness. It's extremely light and is great for second or third day to help absorb oils x

Sorry! I couldn't find a consumer section. Do you mean chit chat forum? It could be my iPhone acting up though.

I'll try the sugar dust as you suggested xx

Latest posts

Back