professional advising box colours GMTV

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottydolly

Reaction score
did anyone else see, and become very annoyed at the celeb hairdresser on gmtv this morning givin the public the low down and basically the thumbs up to buy chemist colour and dye their own hair, of whish he had 4 models who did this and scored the dye out of ten, these included boots botanics, perfect 10 and loreal casting creme gloss. . .
i almost choked that he was saying, in this time of credit crunch people need to be thrifty and always make sure u apply the colour evenly, with a brush, or even better find a friend to help,. , ,

kick in the teeth to the industry or what. . x

GMTV have been at it for months now hun,
i saw this one and i have seen one for glue on nails and home apply tan,
i agree with you it is a kick in the teeth and infuriating too,
they will be showing them how to do their own tattoos and piercings next :hug:

Almost guarantees an increase in income for the Colour Correctionists out there ;)

this is very true. . . lol

I make shedloads sorting out home hair colour disasters!
Was at l'oreal last night and was told that sales of home colours peaked early this year and are now falling back to previous levels.
They only usually do a home colour once!heh heh

i dont mind the fact we get shed loads to correct these d i y disastours, i really dont. . i just dont like it when people come in, devastated, and expect a perfect result after a colour correction, when it is technically impossible, to get their charcoal d i y black hair back to blonde in a oner HAHAHA x

Latest posts

Back