Professional Beauty 2012 - Special Offers!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Just incase you weren't excited enough about the upcoming Professional Beauty 2012, they've only gone and made a load of special offer vouchers available for download NOW just to make sure you're as organised as you possibly can be.

If you fancy getting your PB 2012 experience planned down to the last detail then some of their offer vouchers are available on the Professional Beauty website right HERE. If downloading and internet type stuff is not your thing...don't panic. ALL show offers will also be included in the show offer booklet that will be mailed out to you about two weeks before the show.

If, on the other hand, you're feeling a little left out because you haven't even registered for your free ticket yet, then get on over the the Professional Beauty site and get registered now. If you're part of this industry, then you simply can't miss PB 2012.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• elemis1_m.jpg.png
    elemis1_m.jpg.png
    53.7 KB · Views: 870
Some great offers to be had, so thanks for sharing.

Do you have to download and print the voucher to receive the offer?

Or do you get the offer at the show anyway?

Thanks xx

Marking this for later. Thanks
:)

Thanks for the info

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

Ooooo... Jolly good thread :)

Brilliant :) thank you x

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

How do I mark this to find later ???

Deedee, go to the top of the thread, click thread tools, subscribe to this thread. Then, when you want to check back, go to settings at the top of the page and it will be listed.

Can't wait for the professional beauty show!!!!!

i am going to the show on the monday will CND have any show offers still available?
hope everything doesnt sell out on the sunday....:cry:

I am soooo excited for this show. Im hoping to set up my mobile business this year and i have a lot to look for.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I too am hoping to set up my mobile business I can't wait for excel been writing my list today of everything I wanna buy!!

Latest posts

Back