Professional Beauty Systems black tint problems, help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautygeek_11

Reaction score
looking help/advice. i have always used professional beauty systems tint from sallys ( for 12 years).

they have recently changed the formula and the black is developing a blue black colour. i returned it to sallys and got another and the same problem.

i have called pbs direct 3 times and they still haven't even bothered to return my call.

please tell me there is someone else who is having the same problems - as the girls in sallys really have no clue on actual beauty treatments. but when you nearly tinted someones brows blue black it's scary!!! especially when she is blonde ahhhh

this is what I mean. x

Attachments

• 1436601639735.jpg
    1436601639735.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 49
I've never used this tint I always stand by refectocil but just out of interest how come you would put black on the brows of a blonde person? I'd never go darker than medium brown I barely use black on any of my clients unless mixing - is mixing what you mean? Xx

I'd recommend refectocil as for me it lasts longer than other tints, they do black and also blue black! I do hate the blue black though x

I've never used this tint I always stand by refectocil but just out of interest how come you would put black on the brows of a blonde person? I'd never go darker than medium brown I barely use black on any of my clients unless mixing - is mixing what you mean? Xx
I have a really close friends who is peroxide blonde with jet black brows. She looks really cool. It's her style. I'm sure they knew what they were doing x

she is my only client who loves really dark eyebrows and she has amazing brows. I usually mix half brown and half black x

Black on blonde brows is one thing but blue black is another. it could have been a really different story if I hadnt of realised pretty quickly it looked a strange developing colour!!!

Latest posts

Back