Professional Hairdresser Live, Manchester!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaiguest

Reaction score
just wondering if theres anyone whos been to the pro hairdresser live event in manchester?!

ive been considering taking some staff just to see whats going on as there seems to be lots of creative workshops and seminars with really successful hair stylists.

i assume its probably similar to salon international on a smaller scale.

any reviews?

if you want info for yourself too they have a website, Hairdressing Show Manchester | Professional Hairdresser Live 2012 | Pro Hair Live

and its only £20 per person for two days :)

My moroccan oil rep was telling me about it he said its a bit more professional a bit more industry based whereas salon international is more small stalls selling tat lol I always go to salon every year but considering this one now x

I worked on a colour stand there last year.
Its more for salon owners/managers etc rather than stylists,however some of the shows put on were great and as its a more smaller scale we could look around properly and bump in to a few of the greats!
Well worth a look
:p

sounds alright then, ill be there this year :) its hardly costs anything really, it would be nice to see whats going on :) thanks guys

I took my girls last year it was really good and they loved it. We will be there again this year. Also going to Blackpool in a couple of weeks.

Latest posts

Back