Prom and wedding packages

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abi_wales

Reaction score
hey girls im jumping over from the hair geek, been a trained hairdresser for 7 years but sadly dermatitis is forcing me to stop hair,
Im also a qualified extensionist and nail tech but want to do prom and wedding packages (keeping my hands dry)

what would you or do you include in the packages,

am having to re train in beauty so was going to do a makeup (includes ind lashes), spray tan and waxing course, anyone think of anything else i could also do to improve the packages,

change of job is scary esp with the financial climate as it is,

any help would be great girls xxxxx

I would be interested in this also x

I would think of doing a range of packages hon as you won't be doing tan and make up on the same day etc. How about writing out packages for all occasions eg pre-prom package of tan, nails & make up lesson, wedding prep package of nails, waxing make up consultation and work out all the different stages? I can't think of anything you've missed but I'd make sure you've got crystal pedi's in there as these special occasions are where you'll sell an expensive treatment.

Also have you thought want would tide you over into autumn and winter? Will you be doing individual treatments also as I don't think prom & wedding packages alone will fill your annual calendar xx

Oh and don't forget teen pamper parties and hen party packages too. X

thanks girlies, hope to do packages then drift into the xmas market with confidence x

Latest posts

Back