promo ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helenlovesnails

Reaction score
hi everyone.

im renting a table at the local gym next week in order to advertise. I have 2 promotions for clients of the gym and i will be doing sample gel nails to show people what its like.

what else can i do? or is there a way of getting peoples details so i can send them stuff in the future?

any help would be fab!

How about having some information packs for everyone to take away. You could include a pricelist, a special offer, 2 $10 vouchers (one for them and one for a friend), and maybe a skincare sample.

You could devise a special offer for the day, but limit the numbers so they think they'll have to act fast to get the special. Maybe it could be a 4 visit voucher for new clients -covering all the basics of the services that you offer at a special introductory rate.
Like, visit A - a mini facial and brow shape and $10 off their next full facial. Visit B- a mini pedicure with hand parafin, plus $10 off their next full pedicure. Visit C - a 30min massage. Visit D- waxing.

Have a special prize draw with a prize like a full body massage and facial. To enter, they have to give you their name and address. Ask if they'd like to receive further information on special offers and discounts. Once you get their address's (and permission) you can market to them in the future.

All the best!

Latest posts

Back