Promoting my business through Twitter paid off

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justnailart

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to all this and have just set up in business doing manicures, nail art and soon Shellac. It started more as a hobby, as I work full time in a school, but I have been trying to find more clients and get my name out there a bit more. (My contract at school runs out in 2 years so I may need a plan B!!) I read on here about business networking so I set up on Twitter to see what was about in my local area. To start off with nothing happened but I happened to stumble across a mums & babies group not far from me wanting gifts for their summer fayre so I offered a gift voucher for a free manicure. The lady was delighted and has since offered me stalls at other fund-raising events and at their ladies nights!! I know this is only a small step for most of you geeks out there, but this could be the break I need at the moment and can't wait to get started!! Just wanted to share my good news!! :D :D

Latest posts

Back