Promotional items

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveBeauty1

Reaction score
I am looking at getting some promotional items...Pens, Keyrings, Chocolates, Mint tins etc.

I have tried the obvious (Vistaprint, google search).
Its just these are extra bits and didnt really want them to come out of business account so i want them done ' cheap as chips '!
Do any of you know of a company i could use?

:?:

Natural print solutions are based in Essex but post to you. Really great to work with x

Great thank you

We do promotional items but a heads up there not cheap. Specially if you have a full colour logo. The set up charges are the big thing. Also minimum order quantities are sometimes 100, 250 or even 500 depending on the item.

Thank you, I don't want them rubbish quality so will obviously keep an open mind on price :)

If you want to PM me I can quote you for anything. If not I would say best thing to do to get the most for your money is order more than the minimum amount as this will bring the per unit cost down quite a bit normally :)

I know a lot of printers and am one myself, if you let me know exactly what you're after I can direct you to the right people.

Michael

HI,

We'll have great promotional custom nail files ready for market shortly. We're solving the problem of set up charges and complicated design. Sign up with your email so we can let you know when we launch.

best,

Custom Nail Files

I had some nail files personalised and paid £1.57per file min order of 100 not set up fee.

I'm thinking of getting some more, I loved the files

Just my 2p worth but from someone who works with promotional items I am wondering if CustomFiles is trying to solve a problem that doesn't exist. Just down to finding the right company. Also says there in New York so if manufacturing is done there lead times and shipping costs will add up.

Just my 2p worth but from someone who works with promotional items I am wondering if CustomFiles is trying to solve a problem that doesn't exist. Just down to finding the right company. Also says there in New York so if manufacturing is done there lead times and shipping costs will add up.

I'm making my own key rings... Bought keyrings on eBay for cheap as part of family Christmas gifts and printed pics for them so doing it for business also :) xxx

Nice idea :) we looked at making our own penguin shaped stress ball things. Would be a 3D version of our logo but thought it's a pain to post them out however I am still thinking about it :)

Nice idea :) we looked at making our own penguin shaped stress ball things. Would be a 3D version of our logo but thought it's a pain to post them out however I am still thinking about it :)

That'd be so cute. Love it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

We would post them to all of our customers :)
Me and all my family now have Penguin phone cases I decided to get lol.

We would post them to all of our customers :)
Me and all my family now have Penguin phone cases I decided to get lol.

Ah brilliant. I just had 2 massive boxes delivered from you as well! Have my feedback to email still but will definitely do this as we are delighted with everything :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back