Protecting your Nail Pics from theft

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seanny

Reaction score
It's been mentioned here before on another thread some time back. How do you protect your pics from copyright theft? In short, there's no surefire guarantee that any method will work. All you can really hope to do is stop the casual thief from lifting your pics and using them as their own, if someone is determined enough, they can do near enough anything using the modern powerful software that is available today.

However, let's focus on the casual thief and at least prevent him fromusing our stuff. Thankfully GMG has done his bit with this site to help protect your pics. Though what about when you have pics on your own website? How can you protect them? Well I've just finished a step by step tutorial in The Nail Directory on this very subject. It shows you in stages how easy it is to mark your own pics in an effective manner. Here's the link Marking Your Pictures

Hope it's of some help.

regards, Sean

You are a helpful little bunny arent you Sean

thanks hun
x

I'm trying ......... (yeah... very *LOL)

thx hun x

Seanny said:

Yeah mate it's a load of help.................NOT!!! :lol: :smack: The bloomin' link doesn't work, but the message it gives had me laughing out loud......

We've searched and searched but we cannot find that file you're looking for. It's more than likely the webmaster's fault, he's always losing things, deleting pages, etc, without telling anyone else. If you're sure that you typed the name of the file correctly, then chances are the file has either been moved, renamed or deleted. All is not lost however as you can still have a look at our index page and see if we have something to interest you. If you prefer, you can contact the webmaster and give him a piece of your mind. :) We do apologise for any inconvenience.

Sort it out Geeza!

Trin
xx

Hi, I noticed the link has an extra </a> after it - until Seanny manages to get back in and edit the post - just remove the bit after the html in the address bar and you get to the page.

HTH

OOPS.... sorry 'bout that, Trin. Thx Fiona for helping out. :hug: I'll try to double check my links in future BEFORE I post.

Gawd, I'm always telling people to double check stuff *lol* Do as I say, not as I do?

Lmfao...........

Wha are you like lol
x

Thanks Sean, I did it.. and if I can anyone can:cool:

Latest posts

Back