PS Waxing System

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chicken

Reaction score
I am mobile and just introducing waxing to my treatment list. I have looked into different brands to find the easiest to use when traveling from one client to the next.
Has anyone used the ps waxing system and if so would you recommend it and do you find it easy to use? x

ah, I will be interested in any replies. I've looked at this system and really like it but still not mind a final decision x

Yes!! it's brilliant! Really clean system, love it to bits :biggrin:

I use Satin smooth Babyliss double wax heater, Great for travelling with (No spills as of yet) heats up quick too, plus i was very impressed with the amount of equipment it came with xx

I am mobile too and use PHD waxing system it's tubes so no spills! For me the wax pot was a nightmare travelling no matter how tight I packed my case!! PHD is more expensive but i find it a hell of a lot we quicker too and time=money :thumbup:

Sent from my Vodafone 875 using SalonGeek mobile app

I am mobile too and use PHD waxing system it's tubes so no spills! For me the wax pot was a nightmare travelling no matter how tight I packed my case!! PHD is more expensive but i find it a hell of a lot we quicker too and time=money :thumbup:

Sent from my Vodafone 875 using SalonGeek mobile app

Same here! 😘

Latest posts

Back