Psoriasis and spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evad

Reaction score
Hi I have a new client coming for spray tan 2moro and she has a touch of psoriasis on her elbow do u think applying a barrier cream to the area and spraying lightly would help as I don't want her having dark patches.
If anyone can help!!!!:rolleyes:

Should be fine, that is what I do on excessive dry areas, or psoriasis patches and never had any problems xxx

Thanks Jen x was thinking the barrier cream would work I also apply to dry areas but was just wondering about psoriasis as it was very scaly looking..I also use vani-t so should be ok:)

Ha ha, that's perfect then. I have used it on bad breakouts and no problem :) xx

I have a client who comes every week for a spray tan who suffers from psoriasis not for the colour, but for the relief and healing she gets from the solution.

I use the Liquid Sun 8% on her - I'm sure it's the cehami which relieves this - the indigenous Australians have used cehami for 1000's of years for its skin healing properties, although the Aloe Vera would also assist.

Hi,
the liquid sun sounds really great. Do they do samples to try?
deb x

I have a client who comes every week for a spray tan who suffers from psoriasis not for the colour, but for the relief and healing she gets from the solution.

I use the Liquid Sun 8% on her - I'm sure it's the cehami which relieves this - the indigenous Australians have used cehami for 1000's of years for its skin healing properties, although the Aloe Vera would also assist.

That's interesting to know about the Cehami, I'm off to do some research on it :) x

I use the organic solutions from Tantrick and it seems to ease my psoriasis and it doesnt look as dark on the patches in fact it looks really good.

I have to agree with tan envy. You can even feel the liquid sun soothing the skin on application. Another lovely thing about the application I find is that it feels like a dry mist going onto the skin!!
:)

Hi there,

Yeah, I use barrier cream on the affected area....as long as there's no open cuts then it's fine to continue with tanning.

I just very lightly spray the area. Explain that it might be slightly darker but not much. :)

Latest posts

Back