PTLLS teaching?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kayleighs Nail & Beauty Studio

Reaction score
Hi , im hoping i can get a bit of guidaince from the forum hope iv posted in right place ...
i have my own salon or 5 years now and its a perfect beauty room for teaching so anyways i went on to do my PTLLS as i love training and find it the next step for me , especially teaching nails as thats what i do most ...

anyways i have completed my ptlls when i was pregnant and currently still on maternity but in a few months time i want to look into doing some real teaching but dont know where to start .....

i would ideally love to do teaching in the salon maybe one day or week or once a month

i dont want to work for a college but would love to do private courses (1 day )

where do i start???
i would need some experience first i would imagine , even working along side with someone for a while

any guidance any one ??

sorry i know its hard to guide someone who you dont know much about but i appreciate any answers in advance

Thank you :hug:

Maybe the guild of beauty therapists would be able to help you?

They approve courses so maybe you can get a "checklist" of what you need to do in relation to that.

Best of luck with it :)

thanks for that laurakate i have found some usefull information on there , Thanks :Grope:

anymore guidance would be a great help :)

Hi , im hoping i can get a bit of guidaince from the forum hope iv posted in right place ...
i have my own salon or 5 years now and its a perfect beauty room for teaching so anyways i went on to do my PTLLS as i love training and find it the next step for me , especially teaching nails as thats what i do most ...

anyways i have completed my ptlls when i was pregnant and currently still on maternity but in a few months time i want to look into doing some real teaching but dont know where to start .....

i would ideally love to do teaching in the salon maybe one day or week or once a month

i dont want to work for a college but would love to do private courses (1 day )

where do i start???
i would need some experience first i would imagine , even working along side with someone for a while

any guidance any one ??

sorry i know its hard to guide someone who you dont know much about but i appreciate any answers in advance

Thank you :hug:

Hi!

We are an accreditated training company that delivers the PTTLS/CTTLS/DTLLS, assessor and verifer awards as well as a whole host of other courses with the VTCT.

If you would like to call me, Karen Johnson, on 08454 962 847 I need to ask you a few more questions so that I can signpost you and it would be easier by phone that back and forth on a thread.

Speak soon!

Latest posts

Back