pudsey designe...............

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Creative Tech

Pampered Princess
Reaction score
Hi Geeks!
:wink2: i tried to do pudsey on a nail tipe this afternoon it looked OK :cry: but i didn't wait long enough for it to dry to do top coat.So will try again sometime tomorrow,will let you all know how i gets on,and as i might be getting a digital camera for taking pic's of nails etc i'll try and but one on this site,if anyone wants to see it? BUT PLEEEASE WAIT as i'll be rather slow at using the camera for the first time.thanks! :hug:

will let you know more later!

Hi Fudge, saw your shoutbox so thought Id check out your thread. Look forward to seeing your pudsey nails, but when you do can you type in a different colour cos that yellow is straining my naff eyes - had cataracts removed a few years ago, (yep I know I'm too young for cataracts, got hit in the eye with a hockey stick when I was 12 so got a traumatised cataract, and then they reckon the other one came out in sympathy!!) Thanks

:cry:
budsey !
Well try and trun up tomorrow design is done!just need to sort out pic's.shouldn't belong...

got digital camera today sooo hopeful pic's will be along soon.

PLEEASE WAIT!
thanks....:wink2:

Hi!
Pleeease forgive me,i did pudsey yesterday which went OK haaaaaaaa but now i can not get him on here yet to show him off.will try and get him on here as soon as i can.

all you geeks will have to wait and see when he desides to pop up.

Latest posts

Back