Pump bottle-where to buy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mommabear

Reaction score
Hey geeks

Just a quickie.
I will try an explain as best possible haha
Im trying to find a pump bottle that doesnt squirt acetone all over the place when the lids open and you pump it......
We have them in the salon i work in but there nowere to be found online at all :-( . Im looking for ones for at home appointments??
The ones in the salon arent your standard pump bottles.....its not got a lid....more of a dappen dish type of top....you pump it....and it just fills up :-s

HELP!!

Hey geeks

Just a quickie.
I will try an explain as best possible haha
Im trying to find a pump bottle that doesnt squirt acetone all over the place when the lids open and you pump it......
We have them in the salon i work in but there nowere to be found online at all :-( . Im looking for ones for at home appointments??
The ones in the salon arent your standard pump bottles.....its not got a lid....more of a dappen dish type of top....you pump it....and it just fills up :-s

HELP!!

Do you have a photo of the specific dispenser you're looking for?

I assume it's not the Menda Pump type which is readily available from many salon supply stores?

Do you have a photo of the specific dispenser you're looking for?

I assume it's not the Menda Pump type which is readily available from many salon supply stores?

Nope its not that.

I will try an find a picture

Its very much like this. Only place im getting this is from america on ebay :-s

Attachments

• 1504116629144.jpg
    1504116629144.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 109
Its very much like this. Only place im getting this is from america on ebay :-s

You may have to order it from eBay to get exactly what you want. The only disadvantage with that of course is that it may take longer to arrive then one ordered within the UK.

Thanks geeks xxx

You may have to order it from eBay to get exactly what you want. The only disadvantage with that of course is that it may take longer to arrive then one ordered within the UK.

I have ordered the Menda one-touch and pure-touch from NSI :) See if they are what i am after

Xx

I have ordered the Menda one-touch and pure-touch from NSI :) See if they are what i am after

Xx

Let us know if it does the trick ;)

Let us know if it does the trick ;)

Bought these early hours yesterday morning and it was delivered today.

They both do exactly what i want them to do AND they even came with a bunch of stickers for me to label them :)

Im massively impressed by two such small litttle bottles haha

Attachments

• 1504299529010.jpg
    1504299529010.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 65
Bought these early hours yesterday morning and it was delivered today.

They both do exactly what i want them to do AND they even came with a bunch of stickers for me to label them :)

Im massively impressed by two such small litttle bottles haha
Where did you get them Mommabear?

I love my menda pure. I recently burned a hole through it with my curling wand and had to go back to a dappen dish and missed the pump so much.
Got my new one delivered yesterday [emoji51]

Latest posts

Back