Qod max organiq Brazilian blowdry

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candis

Reaction score
Hi geeks
I tried this today with fab results ( better than what I currently use global keratin)
This is an instant wash off one it's all organic and formaldehyde and aldyhde free however when using on myself I experienced watery eyes a little sore aswell and the room smoked when I straightend however I get this with global so not so concerned about that it's more the eyes as wouldn't want to cause any discomfort to my clients.... What could this be? Does anyone else use this and what are your experiences?
Thanks
Xx

Hi geeks
I tried this today with fab results ( better than what I currently use global keratin)
This is an instant wash off one it's all organic and formaldehyde and aldyhde free however when using on myself I experienced watery eyes a little sore aswell and the room smoked when I straightend however I get this with global so not so concerned about that it's more the eyes as wouldn't want to cause any discomfort to my clients.... What could this be? Does anyone else use this and what are your experiences?
Thanks
Xx

Hi Cadis. We only use QOD in the salon. When you blow dry it in and staighten it in, you need to open the door/a window. It gets very smokey. The clients are fine, they all say they are not bothered, but I have experienced headaches and even nose bleeding if I do 2 braz blowdryes/a day.
Even the MFI recommends drying the product in a well ventilated area.

Does it not concern u? If Its organic what causes nose bleeds headaches and steaming eyes? It's meant to be chemical free? X

Does it not concern u? If Its organic what causes nose bleeds headaches and steaming eyes? It's meant to be chemical free? X

Mmm..not really, because I am prone to migranes anyways. But i think it just triggers them. It's not 100% chemical free...i doubt it honestly.
But i think it's normal to get headaches and etc if the room is not ventilated, as u need more oxygen. I will try to make a rule with the other stylists to open more the door when we do braz blow dries though...
But I've done over 30 myself and the others are doing them everyday and nobody else complained about the same things as myself. And i never ever heard a client saying anything...

Latest posts

Back