Qualified beauty therapist, should I add this to my nail services?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam.T

Reaction score
Hi ladies... So i posted a week or so back about january being quiet and i was just wondering if maybe introducing my beauty side to my nails would benefit me? i currently work from home doing nails and obviously with the quiet months of jan/feb ive been thinking of ways i can get more business so i was wondering if maybe i should add something else in too so it would give me a different client base as in bring in new clients plus my exisiting ones would be able to use this too? I loved doing eyes at college so eyebrow shaping tinting and waxing so was considering adding this. But am lacking in confindence a little in introuducing it and not working out.

What's the worst case scenario? Failing? So what if it does? You'll just cut it off your services.
But if it doesn't, then you'll have found yourself another income to supplement your nails' one.

You have the training and you have the necessary tools. Get minimum supplies of the disposable things you are going to need and get started.
Set your prices and offer a discount for the first couple of months so that it gets you going, until it gets known and spread.
Alternatively you can advertise a little first about introducing this and this service on a set date (with the said discount), see if you have any bookings and THEN get the extra supplies to cover them. That way you won't lose any money on stocking things you are not going to use.

Best of luck!

Latest posts

Back