Quality Russian hair suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Repooc

Reaction score
Please can anyone help Im trying to find a reliable supplier of quality Russian hair at good prices. I must admit Russian hair prices do vary from cheap to very expensive but honestly which hair supplier can you trust for quality and reliability:?:

I sell russian.
2 grades avail, 1 from southern russia & 1 from northern russia.
The colours & quality compared to the likes of indian remy & brazilian etc are 2nd to none. I can also send out free samples for you to try/test. Nationwide delivery.

I didn't think we were allowed to advertise on here so i wont put to much info only if you want to inbox me then i don't get in trouble then i'll gladly chat with you there.

Lynds x

I sell russian.

The colours & quality compared to the likes of indian remy & brazilian etc are 2nd to none. I can also send out free samples for you to try/test. Nationwide delivery.

I didn't think we were allowed to advertise on here so i wont put to much info only if you want to inbox me then i don't get in trouble then i'll gladly chat with you there.

Lynds x

Do you have a website?

I sell russian.

Lynds x

Hi can you pm me some Info please x

I use my facebook profile & page - will message you both & samples are available for you to test too x

I use my facebook profile & page - will message you both & samples are available for you to test too x

Hi Lyndsey,

I did message you regarding this but not heard from you x

I've been using euphorias Russian hair, the quality is lovely & reasonably priced.

My supplier Hairport by Valentine is giving away 150g of russian hair worth £200 and something? If you like the FB page and share post and there's a post about free russian samples or something, I'm out atm so can't check x

I sell russian.

Lynds x
I sell russian.

Lynds x
hi could you get in contact with me please

I sell russian.

Lynds x
Do u have a Web site would love some samples

Latest posts

Back